Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm Updating this shit

Here's what's new with me (organized in a reader-friendly list version)
1) I got into vet school! At first, I was like, Yeah! But now, I'm like, FAFSA? STAFFORD? I'll be in debt to the tune of $200,000 dollars... frightening, considering starting vets make 1/3 of what starting doctors make. Bollocks to people medicine.
2) I have a new job, which I like a lot better than my old job (which SUCKED, and, every time I think of the way I was treated there, I want to throw hard objects through the windows - but, alas, I want my 99 dollar security deposit back.)
3) Pipp got a new rhinestone collar. It's hella tight.
4) oh! Oh! I cut all my hair off. I don't really know why.
5) My uncle Mark moved to Key West. I think I shall take an extended visit this summer.
I realize, I don't have all that much new news. But: coming very soon, a picture of Pipp in his new rhinestone collar! I have no life.

7 Comments:

Anonymous consolidate said...

I found a cool site on student grants, check it out student grants

January 26, 2006 at 5:47 AM  
Anonymous credit card said...

Check out this other cool site grant

January 26, 2006 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger tandytheo40064864 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

February 8, 2006 at 7:18 PM  
Anonymous student grants said...

I found a cool site on grants, check it out grants

February 9, 2006 at 7:24 AM  
Anonymous grant said...

Love the blog! This is my new favorite, you took over my previous favorite site: student loans

February 14, 2006 at 6:57 AM  
Anonymous grants said...

You should check out this site! student grants

April 19, 2006 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger lewismanson5219198029 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 3, 2006 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home